Monday, April 07, 2008

procrastination

there's a yanyu test tomorrow, something will definitely be done about the load of pictures after that.

Monday practices are greatly missed, and the Quispiam Novus moments can't get off my mind. I don't ever want to leave Choir. I've been so attatched to these group of people and the songs we sing, why did I realise this fact only last year? AHchoir, you guys are the best.

The photos will be here soon, its a promise.



I really have to start studying after the tag replies! Suddenly realised its ALREADY april, half a year more to the olevels and I'm still here, idling away time...


So much more to work on for my concentration.


5th april's tag replies in post 'finale'

6th april
yufan: hey emma! we rocked the house! xD link me. haha
{hey yufan! sure thing, i'll do that soon! :D yup!}

yeNi: hello nice job =)
yeNi: you rock!!
{hello thanks yeni! you rock too! :D}

peixuan: you love me too! haha.. i said it! and i love AHChoir, Quispiam Novus, and all the choir members! and will miss all of them esp the sec fours!! gahh. =X
{haha we love each other then ^_^ of course you said it, i'll miss you ): I LOVE AHSCHOIR and that night! i can't bear to leave choir, really..):}

gtgw: i have the pics
gtgw: XP in my blog
{haha okay sure i took some ^_^}


7th april
peixuan: heee. i changed at the stairs with khng and vivien helped us lookout.. =D hehehe.. and mr toh is great! XD argh. im loving it! =X
{hahaha vivian our ex sl? haha i'm lovin' it more than macdonalds! much more! :D hahaha i changed in the vacant toilet! no wait! it was the vip room 3!}

anon: got video mah!!!
{hahaha, i'm not sure. probably ^_^}

isabel: yes, really, no other words i can say to describe that magical night. emma, we did it!
{YES we did it! The day we've all been looking forward to..its over. I LOVE AHSCHOIR, and I know you do too! :D}

RACHEL(:: HELLO EMMA,& YAY WE DID IT HOHO:D okay im going around saying we did it haha BUT IT WAS SUPERFUN RIGHT:D
{HELLO RACHEL! YUP WE DID IT! :D supersuper fun i wish i could go back to that day!}

gtgw: emma leaving choir?
{that's definite, aye. One day I will. That one day is soon, not looking forward to it.}

No comments: